Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #3




Here is the Pinterest photo for CHALLENGE #3!
Create a card or layout or anything crafty that is inspired from this picture.
You are only limited by your imagination!!

Here's my card:
digi by Mejen's Designs

Look at this! Corrinne did a card. LOVING the orange!!! Yum!
*See her blog for more details.

Oh my, lookie at the card that Paige created! Wow!
*See her blog for more details.

And here's Darlene's awesome creation!!! Oh my! How sweet! Look at the paper!
*See her blog for more details.

Want more {PIN}spiration!?!

Check the SIDEBAR to see some FREEBIES you might like to use.
And, here's a link for a Pinterest Board I created with inspiring craft ideas to help you with Challenge #3!

Get creating!


Add your link to your creation in the INLINKZ below.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. oohh so excited! came up with the cutest paper for my card. making it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deanne! It was a fun card to make. I've been meaning to use micro clothes pins in my cards. This challenge pushed me to finally do it. Fantastic challenge!

    Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete